You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period begins on the day, on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must return the goods unopened within 14 days of receipt to
MSG Online GmbH
The use and settlement of our cancellation form is not absolutely necessary, but it speeds up the process.
1. If you cancel this contract, we have to make all payments, that we have received from you, including the shipping costs (except for the additional costs, that result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer) back to you at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received your return. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment, that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
2. In the case of sales contracts, in which we have not expressly offered to collect the goods ourselves in the event of cancellation, we can refuse the repayment, until we have received the goods again or until you have provided proof, that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
3. You have to bear the direct costs of the return.
4. Opened products cannot be taken back for hygienic reasons.
Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
1. Contracts for the delivery of goods, that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
2. contracts for the delivery of sealed goods, that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
3. contracts for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
4. contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery,
5. contracts for the delivery of newspapers or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.