MODSTER EC-135 ÖAMTC Scale RC Helicopter Electric RTF
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Solid replica
- Up to 15 minutes of flight time per battery
- Remote control on Mode1/Mode2 can be switchable
- Free shipping from 130 Euro
- top service - top advice
- Secure Payment & Privacy
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
MODSTER EC-135 - Hardly distinguishable!
We present the new and incredibly detailed MODSTER EC-135:
We have taken over every detail, no matter how small. Our replica can hardly be distinguished from the original.
Get ready to save lives and experience new adventures with the EC-135 in ÖAMTC design!
Both paints are flawlessly applied to the detailed fuselage airframe.
The front of the fuselage is removable and provides easy access to the battery compartment.
The powerful 2S 350mAh battery allows flight times of around 15 minutes and is ready for the next flight in 60 minutes with the included USB charging cable.
The sensitive stabilisation sensor system makes the first flights easier for beginners. Take-off and landing are possible at the touch of a button. Experienced pilots will love the precise control characteristics of this scale helicopter.
Get ready to save lives now!
- RTF - Set
- 6-axis flight stabilisation via flybarlesscontrol
- Up to 15 minutes flying time
- Light and stable structure
- Remote control switchable to Mode1/Mode2
- Take-off or landing by pressing a button
The original EC-135 was originally developed from the BO-105 by the DASA Group, which later merged into Eurocopter and was produced as the Eurocopter EC135 until 2014. After 2014, the helicopter continued to be built by Airbus Group and the new T3/P3 versions of the former EC135 were marketed under the designation H135.
The maiden flight of the first prototype equipped with a Fenestron tail rotor took place in 1994 - at that time still under the type designation Bo108A1.
Since 1992, the project has been continued by the Franco-German company Eurocopter and the name was changed to EC-135.
- Length: 260mm
- Height: 85mm
- Main rotor plastic: Ø 256mm
- Main rotor head type: Fixed pitch
- Tail rotor plastic: Ø 45mm
- Weight: 100g (ready to fly incl. battery)
- Flight time (estimated): up to 15 minutes per battery
- Motors type: 2 x Coreless
Scope of delivery:
- EC-135 Helicopter (+ built-in drive and control electronics)
- Remote control transmitter
- LiPo flight battery 7.4V 350mAh
- USB charging cable
- Spare rotor blades
- Phillips screwdriver and Allen key
- Operating Instructions German/English
|RC functions:||Nick, Roll, Tail, Rise/Sink|
|Age recommendation:||from 14 years|
|Suitable for:||Beginner, Advanced, Experts|
|Type of drive:||Electro (EP)|
|Rotor diameter:||256 mm|
|Rotor head type:||Flybarless, 4-sheet|
|Tail rotor diameter:||45 mm|
|Tail rotor drive:||Rear engine|
|Take-off weight:||95 g|
|Charger:||USB charging cable|
|Battery:||LiPo 1S 3,7V 380mAh|
|Servo:||2x 2G Digital Micro Servo|
|Remote control:||Handheld transmitter|
|Stick Mode:||Mode 1, Mode 2|
|Others:||15 minutes flight time|