MODSTER Rookie 4WD Monster Truck 1:18 RTR 2.4 GHz
- Up to 40 km/h
- On -road and off -road
- Particularly good grip
- Free shipping from 130 Euro
- top service - top advice
- Secure Payment & Privacy
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
MODSTER Rookie - the ideal entry into the 1:18 class!
Get ready for pure four-wheel drive fun on-road as well as off-road!
The motor and the main gear are completely enclosed. So dirt, stones or dust cannot harm the drive. An elaborate steering damper protects the steering servo from violent shocks.
Including a 2.4GHz radio control system, a 390 motor and a robust LiIon battery including USB charging cable, the Rookie is fully equipped, pre-assembled and ready to drive immediately.
The powerful 390 engine was additionally equipped with an aluminium heat sink.
This guarantees good heat dissipation.
The chassis is developed from resilient and stable plastic. The body is finished to match the chassis and adorned with printed design.
The cool lugged tyres offer particularly good grip on any surface.
The charging cable behaves as follows:
1. When the charging cable is connected to the port without the battery, the red LED lights up constantly.
2. If the battery is now connected to the white port, charging begins - this is signalled by the flashing of the red LED
3. As soon as the battery is fully charged, the red LED goes out completely.
Some versions of the USB cables only have a red LED, contrary to the instructions.
- 4WD drive with independent suspension
- 390 engine
- Control unit with receiver and controller
- 9g steering servo
- 2.4GHz remote control
- 7.4V / 2S LiIon battery with 850mAh
- Shock absorber with large spring travel
- Servo saver
- Enclosed gears
- All spare parts available
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 185 mm
- Height: 95 mm
- Weight: 625 g
Scope of delivery:
- MODSTER Rookie
- 2.4 GHz remote control
- Brushed drive and steering servo (installed)
- USB charging cable
- LiIon battery: 2S - 7.4V - 850mAh
- Instructions in German and English
- 4 AA batteries for the remote control transmitter
|Categories:||Mini Monster Truck|
|Type of drive:||4WD|
|Remote control:||Pistol transmitter|