MODSTER SC R1 e Skateboard 74mm 350W 25.2V 2.0Ah fishboard
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Versatile fishboard
- Handy and easy
- Ideal for learning and perfecting
- Free shipping from 130 Euro
- top service - top advice
- Secure Payment & Privacy
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
MODSTER SC R1 - the lightweight skateboard for everyone!
The MODSTER SC R1 e-Skateboard is not only a handy and lightweight fishboard, but also very versatile and ideal for learning and perfecting.
The 7 layers of the board are made of maple wood and provide good stability with the necessary elasticity at the same time. Control is via the included remote control.
- Max. Range up to 8 km
- Max. Speed up to 20km/h
- Max. Load capacity up to 70kg
- Board made from 7 layers of maple wood
- Length 650mm
- LiIon battery: 7S / 25.2V / 2000mAh
- Charging time: 2h
- Brake via remote control
- Stroke motor with 350Wx1
- Wheels made of PU, 74x51mm
- Remote control 150mAh, 2.4GHz, range 14m, charging time 2h
- Net weight 3.75kg
- Weight including packaging: 5.7kg
- Dimension board: 680x190x120mm
- Dimension packing: 710x225x140mm
Scope of delivery:
- MODSTER SC R1 (+ integrated 7S lithium-ion battery)
- Charger 230V with EU plug
- T key
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Instructions in German and English
Please observe the regulations valid in your country for the use of this vehicle and comply with the law!
Range data, as well as data on maximum speeds and also climbing ability are strongly dependent on parameters such as the charge status of the battery, the condition of the ground, uphill or downhill gradients during the route, the weight of the person riding, their own physical effort through diving or, if available, use of the pedals, weather conditions, headwind and other factors. Our specifications refer to the optimum case.
Range information, as well as information on maximum speeds and incline ability are heavily dependent on parameters such as the state of charge of the battery, condition of the ground, inclines or declines during the route, weight of the person driving, physical performance by diving or, if available, use of the pedals, weather conditions, headwind and depending on other factors. Our information relates to the optimal case.