Arrows T-28 Trojan 1100mm Elektromotor Tiefdecker PUP powered by MODSTER
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- easy to fly scale model of a T-28
- brushless drive with BL-3536-850 KV motor and 40A regulator
- electric retractable landing gear installed
- Free shipping from 90 Euro
- top service - top advice
- Secure payment & data protection
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
MODSTER presents the Arrows T-28 Trojan 1100mm PNP!
The North American T-28 'Trojan', a two seater aircraft, was the last piston powered trainer to enter service with the United States Air Force and Navy. Designed in the 1950's, this aircraft played a key role in helping pilots transition from basic trainers to jet aircraft.
The T-28 version we are offering is based on a plane, that was restored to airworthy in 1991-1994. It has the distinctive "Just Dreamin'" nose art. Our version has a separate decal of the nose art, so it's up to you, whether or not to apply it.
The Arrows T-28 is one of the easiest flying aircraft on the market today. A beginner with basic flight experience could easily fly the T-28 with ease – without the assistance of a gyro system.
Featuring a realistic three bladed propeller, rivets, panel lines, retracts, landing gear doors and functional flaps, the T-28 looks as real as its full-sized counterpart.
A powerful 40A ESC and 3536 850kV power system provides more than adequate thrust whenever necessary.
The Arrows Hobby T-28 is a perfect aircraft for pilots transitioning from high winged aircraft and those, who are looking for a scale aircraft, that is easy to fly.
• High power-to-weight ratio
• Realistic scale details
• Simple yet robust airframe
• Easy assembly
• No glue required
• Environmentally friendly water-based paint
• 3536 850kV outrunner brushless motor (installed)
• 40A ESC installed with XT60 connector
• Electronic retractable landing gear (installed)
• Servos (installed)
• 6-Channel radio transmitter
• 6-Channel receiver
• 3-Cell 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector. We have found 32003s battery will fit and remove the need to add weight to the nose.
• 3-Cell compatible battery charger
Wingspan 1100mm (43.3in)
Length 915mm (36.0in)
Flying Weight Around 1135g
CG (Center of Gravity) 45-50mm from leading edge
Power System 3638-850kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control 40A
Propeller / EDF 10 x 7 x 3
Servos 9gram servo X 7
Landing Gear Electronic retractable main gear and steerable nose gear
Required Battery 3S 2200mAh LiPo required
Required Radio 6 Channel transmitter and receiver required
Hinge Type Foam
Material EPO Foam
Skill Level Intermediate
Build Time 1-2 Hours
Outdoor, 100 foot paved runway or short manicured grass